Rescue and Relief Support
Rescue and Relief materials support to Earthquake Victims
- Relief camp with local participation in Solukhumbu district – Everest Region, Gorkha district – Manaslu Region, Mustang district – Kali Gandaki & Upper Mustang, Rasuwa district – Langtang Region, Sindhupalchowk district – Helmbu Region, Kavre District and Dolakha district – Upper Dolakha, Upper Rolwaling.
- A Five member team mobilized– Doctor, media person, Engineer, Human Activist for immediate medical attention to the injured and as per need Evacuation is Provided, managed safe shelter.
- Immediately Tents & Tarpaulin distributed to needy families in remote earthquake affected areas for safe shelter.
- Relief distribution(Rice, Beaten Rice, Dal, Edible oil, Salt, Wai Wai, Blanket and essential medicine) to earthquake victims of Gorkha, Solukhumbu, Sindhupalchowk, Kavre, Dhading, Dolakha & Kathmandu.
- Relief materials support reached to 1174 House hold and tentatively to more than 7000 earthquake victims.