Under Village Restoration Project

Till 1st October of 2016, about 90% reconstruction task of 13 new reconstructed houses was completed in project site Dharampani village of Tanahu district. Remaining 10% including mainly wood work such as fixing doors, windows, Barandas will be carried out after Dashain and Tihar Festival.

{{ message }}

{{ 'Comments are closed.' | trans }}