Rescue and Relief Support
Post Earthquake School Support
- Reconstruction of Mt Numbur holy vision primary school – Techhim Gumdel Ramechhap district (one of the remote school ) by Yeti Foundation Nepal in Community contribution of Techhim village .
- Yeti Foundation Nepal is supporting Cement, Iron Rod, Sand, CGI sheet, Construction material transportation and skill labor
- Community contribution is Stone ,Wood for window /door/floor plank and unskilled labor
- Construction monitoring responsible is school construction committee.
- Active Community participation is Appreciable.
- Reconstruction work is in progress – construction work complete by 60-70%.
- 45 students are access to education in village only.
- Distribution of student kit to Six primary schools of Gorkha district Four schools of Sindhupalchowk district respectively.
Student kit contains School bag, Stationary – 6 copy, pencil,eraser ,sharpener ,Story books ,Savlon soap and Rain coat.
- Total 558 (238 Gorkha & 320 Sindhupalchowk) students benifited ,are regular in class and carrying school text/copy safely
- Supported Science lab equipments and computer to Sree Bhotang Devi Higher secondary school, Bhotang Sindhupalchowk. Total 172 students of 6-10 grade are happy to have practical science session.
- Distribution of school uniform – Trouser /Jacket ,woolen cap ,Shoe /Socks ,shoe rack and Blanket to Three schools of Bhotang Sindhupalchowk. Total 469 student’s benefited.